Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Purgatory

WALT write a prayer for the people undergoing  purgatory. I know I have learnt this when I can write my own prayer to them. This is a TRAP prayer I wrote for them. Purgatory is a place where you go to before haven, where you become your best self.

Dear Forgiving God,


Thank you for the lives that had a good time on earth and the ones that are soon to live with You.
The people in purgatory are looking back on their choices and sins so that they can be their best self because everybody in Heaven is perfect.
Please help the people in purgatory to tell the truth, and that they can be their best self and that you shall give them mercy.  
I promise to follow and became like you God, just like the Saints.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.