Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

A.F.O.R.E.S.T

In room 5 WALT use A.F.O.R.E.S.T in a persuade text. I know i can do this when I know what A.F.O.R.E.S.T is and when I use it in my persuade writing.

A - Alliteration - example Albert had an argument with Ally about apples.

F - Facts and Figures - example There is about 30000 different kinds of fish. 

O - Opinion - example I believe that dogs are the best animal I know of.       

R - Rhetorical Question - example Would you do it?
 
E - Emotive Language - example if you give some money to charity you will make a change in the world.

S - Superlative - example I think waking u earlier is the worst.

T - Thirds -example Super Fun super great super amazing.
                                      This is what we used it for.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ingrid. This is a excellent blog post about your learning of the AFOREST. I really like the way you explained what each letter is. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I really like your examples of AFOREST, especially your thirds it is amazing. I really like how you included a picture of what you were using AFOREST for.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.