Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Golden Gaols

In room 5 it was a new term so we wrote our goals. We wrote writing, reading and maths.

   My goal for writing is to make paragraphs with ambitious vocab so I will put in 5 ambitious vocabs in it. This is important because if I have it the people who are reading can be more interested. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to use thesaurus.com and use the word pyramid. I know I have achieved my goal when I check it and find 5 ambitious vocab words.

 My goal for Reading is to learn new tricky words. This is important because when I can read I can understand the story more better. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to sound it out, read the word, ask a buddy and check in the dictionary. I know I have achieved my goal when I read a story and answer the questions right.

 My goal for Maths is to answer faster in my basic facts test and get a high score. This is important because I can know that I have learnt my addition, subtraction, times table and divided bys. The steps I will take to achieve my goal will be to ask Mrs Richardson to give me one of the basic facts test so I can practice more and more at home. I know that I have achieved my goal when I can get 100/100 and finish under the time of 6 minutes and 30 seconds.




1 comment:

  1. nice goal Ingrid...i'm always here for you to achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.