Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Challenges and Strategies


Challenges
Strategies
  1. Working with others
  2. Stingrays
  3. Heights
  4. Swimming
  1. Don’t think their way is bad and think
    mind is better and join in.
  2. Listen to instructions and stay on the raft and in the yacht.
  3. Listen to the instructions and make sure my buckles are done up tightly.
  4. There's a life jacket.

Through camp I will try to join in more and not do all of the work, because I don’t really like working with others and don’t assume their ideas are bad.. As long as I stay on the raft and stay in the yacht I will be okay because stingrays don’t come out of the water. I also have an issue with heights, if I listen and make sure my buckles are done up tight. Just don’t panic while I’m in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.